- What insurances do you accept?
- What if I am sick and need to see the doctor right away?
Call us at (815)726-2200. Our experienced staff can triage your concern and will communicate with a provider on next steps. Most patients are accommodated on the same-day for urgent needs.
- What is the typical waiting time for a walk-in appointment?
A scheduled appointment is strongly encouraged for routine and follow-up care. Please call us first as our office is busy helping our community through the pandemic. Walk-in times may vary depending on provider availability and urgency of your needs.
- What are typical wait times for follow up and routine appointments?
Usually within a day or two, including same day appointments.
- I work full time, can I still be seen?
We have providers that start as early as 8AM. Currently, we do not offer appointments after 5PM or weekends.
- In addition to office visits, what other services do you provide?
We have several imaging and procedural services that we provide. Please click here to see a complete list.
- Which hospitals are you affiliated with?
All of our physicians are affiliated with Amita St. Joseph and Silver Cross Hospitals. In addition, we have relationships with physicians at other hospitals, such as Loyola, Rush, Northwestern, and University of Chicago.
- How can I make my payments?
We accept all major credit cards and personal checks.
- Do you use electronic medical records (EMR)?
EMR has been integrated in the practice since 2006. This allows seamless communication between all of our offices and streamlined communication with pharmacies, allowing prescriptions to be sent electronically and instantly. In addition, it has reduced wait times for patients and allows easy access to their medical records.
- How will the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) affect my relationship with PCJ?
Our practice has been chosen by Blue Cross/Blue Shield to participate in the Healthcare Exchange. Additionally, we anticipate participating with other payers through this exchange as they become available.
- What if I need to talk to a doctor when the office is closed?
Our providers are available 24/7 for medical emergencies.
- What languages are spoken?
English, Spanish, Hindi, Filipino
- How do I set up an appointment?
You may schedule an appointment on our home page or Click Here. You may also call our office to schedule during normal business hours.